Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pioneer Woman and I are friends....

OK, maybe not. But, I'm pretty sure if she actually lived in the same town as me and if she talked to me for even five minutes, we could be very good friends.  Had a great time going to hear her speak and having her sign a cookbook.  Loved the company of good friends (this picture only shows about half of those I went with).  


My assessment:  she's pretty hilarious and down to earth. 
She can sign books and effortlessly look up mid signature to smile at the camera.
Now that is talent.
And, apparently, she is a good cook too:)
Or at least good at taking pictures of food.

I don't follow her blog regularly, but I kind of want to check in more often now.

It's fascinating to me how some people become so successful when they don't even mean to.  She just started a blog and look what happened.

Plus, I really envy the boots.
The end.

2 comments:

Holly Park said...

Look at the fun times in the Q! Love her and love these ladies!

Amber said...

I went to see her awhile back too. It was very fun and her boots wre awesome then too.