Blog Tag
11 random things about yourself:
1. I have a thing about having clean floors...I love to vacuum.
2. I love to lay on my stomach when I can't sleep.
3. When my house is clean it usually means that my closets are not.
4. I love Thai food, and basically, all Asian food.
5. I love it when I really connect heart to heart with people...it's not everyday that you meet someone that really gets you and loves you just the way you are.
6. When I was young all I wanted to be was an astronaut. I would keep fliers for space camp in my bedroom. I also wanted to be a ballerina.
7. I love art. I love music. I love finding inspiration in everyday things.
8. I want to own a beach house.
9. I want to simplify my life...fewer things, physically and temporally. As a side note....my husband is so good at doing this. I just think it is so easy to get caught up in the "worldliness" and leave little time for things of "eternal" value.
10. I love watching the sunset from my bedroom window.
11. I love going for evening walks. Mostly with Derek, but sometimes with the kiddos.
11 Questions for me to answer from Amber:
1.What is the one food that you would never give up? fruit, bread and cheese...three, oops.
2.What is your one achievement that makes you the most proud?
Being a mother.
3.What are the 5 most important things in your life?
family, faith, friends, food and fun
4.What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
One of the funniest--returning a Hollywood video to the post office box instead of the store.
5.Are you a night owl or a morning person?
More recently, a morning person. I'm almost always awake by 6am.
6.What crazy things do you dream of trying someday? I want to bike across Italy. Is that crazy enough?
7.What is the one physical feature that you get complimented on most often? my hair (naturally blonde)
8.What is your weirdest quirk?
I have a spasm in my foot that makes it difficult to get a pedicure.
9.If you were invisible, where would you go?
I would have to agree with T, LDS First Presidency and Quorum of the Twleve meetings. And, I'd like to go to the Oval office.
10.What traits in others are you attracted to? Being willing to show your strengths AND your weaknesses. So, in other words, being real. I love people who are strong and confident and kind.
11.What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?
There are so many. One of the kindest...Derek staying up with me as I wrote college papers...helping me through the stress.
11 Questions for me to Answer from Tamera:
1. What's the nicest compliment you've ever received? That I'm real and happy.2. What's something you really want to do in your life? What's stopping you? Take voice lessons. Not sure what is stopping me.
3. Favorite Food? Asian.
4. Pet Peeve? not sure...i have many, just changed my answer here.
5. Favorite childhood memory? HIking/Backpacking all over Utah.
6. Favorite vacation you've taken? So hard, there are so many. Probably my 6 weeks in the British Isles and our trip to Phuket, Thailand.
7. Dream vacation? Mediterranean Cruise...it will happen!
8. What's one of your traits you want to change most? I'm not sure I want to admit it. But...here it goes...I really don't like feeling envious or jealous. And, I catch myself feeling that way more than I should be. Praying for a change of heart.
9. What colors make you happy? red and yellow. and a nice shade of lavender.
10. What do you fear most? Losing a child, or Derek.
11. Favorite time of year? Where I live, it is autumn.
12. What makes you feel best about yourself? Taking time to be calm each day and refocus on what really matters. And, taking time to do something for another person.

No comments:
Post a Comment