Monday, June 16, 2008

Tiger Does it Again

...Seriously, that man is a golf-ball hitting machine.  I seriously thought Rocco could and would do it.  I have mixed feelings.  I cried as Tiger Woods spoke at the awards ceremony, I'm completely touched by his talent, determination, and winning it a day after his first father's day.  On the other hand, I feel so bad for Rocco...the chance of a life time, and he fell one stroke short.  Really, he has a lot to be proud of.  The man is 45, which apparently is old for the golf world.  Way to go Tiger, and Rocco I at least know who you are now.

Tiger Woods wins U.S. Open in sudden death.

1 comment:

Claire said...

So I'm jealous that you got to watch the playoff today but think it's rad you're a sports enthusiast (first Big Brown, now the US Open). Soon we can watch Wimbledon together!