Friday, June 13, 2008

THE SCARIEST SOUND EVER!!

Early this morning, Elias came in and laid in bed with me and told me stories.  He told me to close me eyes and listen to the scariest sound ever. So, I closed my eyes and heard, "Shaaaaaaaaah".  It was pretty scary, especially after I opened my eyes and saw the look on his face.  When Eli tells me a story, it is usually just a series of sound effects.  Things crashing, scary monster sounds, trains, wind, bombs, airplanes and whatever else he can make the sound for.  It also usually means that I get spit on, since he uses a lot of saliva to create the different sounds.  

When I asked him where he heard the scary sound, he said it was from a tree that has bombs in it.  However, he did tell Derek that it is from Harry Potter.  (Yes, some of you may wonder how in the world I would ever let a 4 year-old watch Harry Potter.  My answer:  some things just happen...)

No comments: