Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's cooking time!!!

I'm happy that I FINALLY get to introduce my NEW kitchen.

OUT WITH THE OLD






SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE 
(the week of Christmas actually...not joking, but works out ok when Grandma lives 4 houses away and feeds you all week!)








And in with the NEW!!




10 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I love it!!! The white cabinets are beautiful!

Holly Park said...

Love, love, love it! So, does that mean dinner is at your house now? I bet it just inspires you to get in there and make a delicious something.

Amber said...

I love your new kitchen. Simply beautiful! I am so happy for you.

Claire said...

Nice new kitchen. It really is great and I like all the small, stylish touches. Although, I have to admit I miss the fridge drawers.

McEntire Family said...

It's gorgeous! I LOVE that granite. That was one of my favs (if we weren't planning to leave this house I would have been more bold). It looks amazing!!

h51773 said...

In my professional opinion... WOW

Julie Smith said...

Oh, it looks so good. I love the counters.

Amy said...

How fun! I love a remodel. It makes me so happy:) Maybe I'll go find something to paint...:)

Lynsey Sneddon said...

I really like how you opened that wall up. That will be so nice to still be able to see your kids while you are cooking. Also, I love the granite you chose and the backsplash. Good job! -Lynsey

Kim Breinholt said...

It looks awesome! I need to get info from you--we're getting new counters & tile and I'm having a terrible time making any decisions. Did you use a decorator?