Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happenings as of Late...

I've been trying to not take my camera on outings...I know that might seem wrong.  I decided to try an experiment over spring break and not take my camera on every outing.  I have to admit...there is something wonderful about just being in the moment, without photo taking.  I'm a huge believer of capturing moments in photo...but I also realize that when you are behind a camera lens you are not living in the moment, but experiencing it from the sidelines.  So, over spring break, there were few pictures taken, but lots of fun moments to remember in my mind.

However, here are some photos from the last little while:

The BIG blue eyes:

Daddy wakes E up every night to before he goes to bed.  It's cute, but she is a little disoriented...this is her not wanting to look at the camera in all her sleepy, pink glory:




The Mountain Ladies


The THREE Musketeers


The Birthday Boy

Trying to put Eden's small amount of hair in a small pig tail...we all thought it looked a little silly...not enough hair yet!


Brother Time:
Eli and Soren love playing together...except for the times that they don't:)
Noah loves to write stories, and in this picture, he is reading his story to his attentive brothers.

Ta-Da!!!  That's all....

3 comments:

Holly Park said...

I think the little pony tail is so cute! Just think--a few months from now you can do those cute hair-do's with pony tails all over her head. (Cosby-style. I'm not lying--I really do love those--even for white girls).

Karen Mills said...

ah, yes. This leaves me contemplating the wise words of Mr. John Mayer: "Tonight I finally overcame, trying to fit the world inside a picture frame.." I've tried for a while to live by this, but we'll see how it goes when the little miss gets here!

Becky said...

Hi love!!! It is so fun to see your pictures, and read things... you are so cute. This blog makes me miss you so much! Your kids are so beautiful Kristine!!! I can't believe their big eyes... so so amazing. I bet you could stare into them all day long.

Well.. just wanted to say hi.. and let you know I got on! Oh.. and your kitchen looks AMAZING!!! Did you pick out all that by yourself? You did a great job!!! I should have hired you to help me!

Keep checking.. I just may dive in and blog again... just for you. ;)

Love you lots!!!