It looks like you had a lot of fun, I hope it was a nice weekend! I think I will not go there if they have tarantulas, holy cow! I'm glad the balloon fiesta worked out too, great pictures! I love your Sunday posts.
We used to visit white sands, too. It's such fun! Just wanted to say thanks for the encouragement and support in the comments on my blog. Thanks for being my friend and such a great example to me.
We need to chat with you guys--you really take advantage of living here! I was just thinking, 'oh, we should go there' and then I saw the spider. Are you kidding me?! Yikes! No surprise the boys loved it... I think I might need to keep trying for girls.
Looks like so much fun! I can't believe that big ole' tarantula! I'm glad I didn't see one of those when we went, or I might have just packed everybody up and left. Anyway, very cute pictures--I love them!
5 comments:
It looks like you had a lot of fun, I hope it was a nice weekend! I think I will not go there if they have tarantulas, holy cow! I'm glad the balloon fiesta worked out too, great pictures! I love your Sunday posts.
We used to visit white sands, too. It's such fun! Just wanted to say thanks for the encouragement and support in the comments on my blog. Thanks for being my friend and such a great example to me.
We need to chat with you guys--you really take advantage of living here! I was just thinking, 'oh, we should go there' and then I saw the spider. Are you kidding me?! Yikes! No surprise the boys loved it... I think I might need to keep trying for girls.
How far away are you guys from White Sands and the Balloon festival? Looks fun, makes me think a trip is in order.
Looks like so much fun! I can't believe that big ole' tarantula! I'm glad I didn't see one of those when we went, or I might have just packed everybody up and left. Anyway, very cute pictures--I love them!
Post a Comment