The costume was awesome although it did not help BYU win. The best part was the hole in the behind.
HERMIE!!!!! "I don't want to make toys, I want to be a dentist!"
Totally cute - the dentist elf!!!!
Um, totally awesome! In fact, a lot of people said Brian looks like Hermie growing up, so the look is all too familiar. Brilliant.Love, Brian & Robbins
I fell off of my chair laughing. Brilliant! I may have to copy this idea next year!-T. Jay
Wow! way to go! You did a GREAT job on the costume! Hilarious!
woohoo! love bishop hermie!
um, that's A-mazing! best costume ever.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
The costume was awesome although it did not help BYU win. The best part was the hole in the behind.
HERMIE!!!!!
"I don't want to make toys, I want to be a dentist!"
Totally cute - the dentist elf!!!!
Um, totally awesome! In fact, a lot of people said Brian looks like Hermie growing up, so the look is all too familiar. Brilliant.
Love, Brian & Robbins
I fell off of my chair laughing. Brilliant! I may have to copy this idea next year!
-T. Jay
Wow! way to go! You did a GREAT job on the costume! Hilarious!
woohoo! love bishop hermie!
um, that's A-mazing! best costume ever.
Post a Comment