I'm trying to savor every moment with this little girl of mine. I hold her extra hard, extra long. I give her attention instead of cleaning my house. I look deep into her eyes. I smother her with kisses. What will it be like to no longer have babies in my home??? Today, I don't even want to think about it...I just want to freeze time.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Holding on to the moments
I'm trying to savor every moment with this little girl of mine. I hold her extra hard, extra long. I give her attention instead of cleaning my house. I look deep into her eyes. I smother her with kisses. What will it be like to no longer have babies in my home??? Today, I don't even want to think about it...I just want to freeze time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just think, Kristine, if you REALLY miss babies all that much, you can just make another one:)!!! At the moment, no babies sounds restful (I know, I'm sleep deprived AND ungrateful...)
Good job holding your little girl instead of cleaning. You won't ever regret it.
Post a Comment