
When Eli was ONE:
I knew he would love water
I knew he didn't hold back
I knew he was his own kid...not much like his brothers
I knew that he had ENTHUSIASM for life
I knew he loved adventure
I knew he wasn't shy
I knew he had a strong will
I knew he was smart
I knew he was hyper
I knew he was loving
I knew he was emotional
I knew he was skinny
I knew I loved him
And, now he is FIVE, and he starts kindergarten:
I know he will have fun
I know he will cry sometimes
I know he will be tired
I know he is still skinny
I know that I will miss him terribly
I know he will learn
I know I love him
and I think he will be fine
Eli...you CAN fly

4 comments:
I can't believe he's five already! Geesh, where does the time go? What a beautiful tribute you wrote.
Am I remebering correctly that you homeschooled once? If so, when you get a minute, can you send me a little bit of info about the program you used? Looks like homeschooling is going to be it for us this year. Thanks!
Oh it's hard for me to send my little ones to Kindergarten. First grade is a little easier. He'll do great! (And so will you.) I love this post.
Aw! Kindergarten. Such mixed emotions.
Cute pictures, he really can fly! I love the pictures of Eden too, you sure know how to dress a little girl after all those boys! I hope Eli's first day was great. I need to know about the cupcake store!
Post a Comment