Today has been grand. There is NOTHING on my schedule except a date with the hubby. We didn't even have too many Saturday chores. I spent some time at Cost Plus Warehouse buying random things and made a stop at Cupcakeology (a yummy cupcake store nearby). I snuggled with my husband on the couch while he read a book and I took a NAP!
Life has been busy lately. OK...life is busy. You can't say life without adding the busy part. Every part of our lives has been busy lately...the bishop part, the kids part, the serving in the church part, the yard part, the house part, the "what am I going to cook for dinner part" all of it. And, that's ok. It's part of my wonderful life.
BUT TODAY...is RELAXING. Something I haven't done in a long while.
Happy Saturday to EVERYONE.

5 comments:
Sounds wonderful! I should be taking a nap instead of checking blogs...
Hooray for a relaxing Saturday! Naps are one of my FAVORITE things in the whole world.
Relaxing days are the best!!!...they don't come very often, but when they do it is so NICE!!
I'm finally checking in to your blog after way too long and it's fun to catch up with you (although I of course wish I could do it in person!). You're adorable kids look just like the little girl Kristine I used to know.
We'll miss you at the BBQ but I'll update everyone from what I've learned!
Yay! I want one of those. But I really want to know where this Cupcakeology place is.
Post a Comment