Yesterday, Eden Sophia Grace received her baby blessing...Derek gave her a beautiful blessing and made sure her name would be correctly put upon the records of our church. What a FUN day! A bit crazy, but worth the exhaustion I felt at the end of it. And yes, I'm obsessed with taking pictures of my little one. I cannot believe how many accessories there are with girls. Take a look:
THE WHOLE OUTFIT

THE SLIP (MY FAVORITE)


THE BRACELET

THE HEADBAND that was too big, but in my opinion, made it even cuter!

More Pictures (for the grandparents to look at)


And of course, the supportive, awesome FAMILY
that helped us celebrate this day!
Dang, we're lucky...

Thanks for letting me show-off my beautiful daughter!
10 comments:
Eden looks gorgeous! What a terrific outfit. Great shots of her wearing white against the dark background. Are you a professional photographer now, too? You never stop.
She looks so adorable in her dress and all the accessories. I can't wait to meet that cute little lady! Congratulations on such a special day!
Great pics, Kristine. Sorry we missed the big day but it looks like it all went well!
More pictures for grandparents AND for friends who love to see the Princess of the Lines family! She is so pretty.
Love those shoes!!! This little girl is one lucky lady to have a mom with such great fashion sense! Love all the pictures Kristine.. post more!
yes.. the april fools joke is still in the works. :)
Love you.
Aah! She's gorgeous. And she's such a little girl. Just wait until you get to do her hair. It only gets better. P.S. - I will get you that phone number as soon as I find it. Yikes! I may have to call my mom who always has it at her finger tips.
She is so beautiful! Loved that you shared each part of her outfit - girls are wonderful!
So cute! I think if I ever have a girl I'll go hog wild when getting blessing dress attire. Very cute!
Beautiful pictures. I love the headband and bracelet, and the shoes, and the slip . . . . I guess I just love all the girl accessories too! Of course the dress was beautiful too, and Eden is the best!
So beautiful! Glad you're enjoying all the girlie fun!
Post a Comment