Sunday, October 30, 2011

Oh Halloween....

I love to see how my kids act in a costume.  Some of them are a bit shy, perhaps even a little uncomfortable, and for others, they become lively... and almost transform to their "character" for the evening.  For a moment, they live outside of themselves, and I love to watch on the sidelines...oh how blessed I am to be a mother!!!  These kids rock. Seriously. 




 Eden was quite the poser...asking for more pictures, then asking to see them immediately.  Oh my.  She is adorable, I still can't believe I have a daughter, who can wear a cute witch costume like this one that Grandma L.  made years ago for her youngest daughter.


 It took some persuasion to get N to wear the wig.  I think it makes the costume.

And Halloween hasn't even happened yet!!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

So cute! We miss you Lines!!

goofy feet said...

uh. maybe this is a dumb question... but, what is Derek?

Kristine said...

d is a the elf from rudolph the red nosed reindeer...the elf that wants to be a dentist.