If I had one super power, it would be the ability to SLOW DOWN TIME. It is sort of a dirty trick, time. I mean, you want your kids to grow-up, but you kind of don't either. I simply can't believe it has been two years since Miss E entered the world. I'm pretty sure she must be one of the most loved and doted on little girls alive. I often wonder what life will hold for her with obsessed parents and even more obsessed brothers...Lucky Girl!
| good morning birthday girl |
| Her very active, busy feet. |
| Happiness is contagious... |

7 comments:
WOW! That cute girl is TWO already? Time does go fast - and it seems to go faster and faster. Thanks for a smile!
Your Mini Me! I hope she actually got a present this year.
PS Feel better.
Oh my heaven! Those are THE cutest photos of her. I can't stop staring. What precious moments you caught of her. Oh, I wish I could have been there. Happy Birthday cute little lady!
what?! two already! wasn't it just a minute ago she was a baby?
She is so cute! I love her long hair and her beautiful smile.
Oh my, that face is so Derek! What a cutie:)
My little Avery has the same sweater and piggy buns. Little girls are the best.
Post a Comment