Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What do you do on a SNOW DAY?!?


I....
Send the kiddos out to play in the snow


I love this picture...seems like it should be a painting or something.

Have LITTLE kiddos over to play

E's play group....man, they must be some of the most mellow, cutest kids I have ever met...

and, MAKE VALENTINE'S DECORATIONS...



I saw this subway-print art project online, and thought...hey I can do that...so, I did.  It is now framed, and hangs on my wall, and I smile at it everytime I walk past.

3 comments:

Holly Park said...

Alright, really--those are the most mellow kids ever! The fact that you got them to all sit nicely and still for a pic is all-telling. Apparently, we took all the wildness with us when we moved. Missing you!

mylyn wood said...

Cute! I want to join your play group! Everyone seems to have so much fun at your house!

p.s. thank you so much for the adorable skirt you picked out for June! I can't wait to see her wear it!

Wing and Alli said...

I love the snow pics! And super cute valentine decorations. I think you inspired me to go make some. Love you!