| The Next Generation of L's |
| N not wanting me to take a picture of him getting ready on his first day of Middle School G happy to show off his braces. oh, they are growing up. |
| E falling asleep with his lego ship in his hand....do you call it obsessed? |
| Cowboy E ready for Rodeo days! |
| S-First day of preschool. |
| E showing her cheese! |

5 comments:
I can't believe how big Soren and Edyn are. Love the Lego picture, reminds me of my house.
Oh what cuties!! I love the cheese!!
No way, those aren't your kids.they're too big! :) The ortho told us Jacob would need braces but said it wouldn't hurt to wait until he has all the grown up teeth or we might have to do it again anyway. I wish we could get it over with! How is G doing with them? I'll tell Jacob, he'll think it's okay to get them if G has them! :)
Love that E sleeps with Legos! And your girl....is it the hair? She's so cute.
Love this post... E just couldn't be cuter... and I just want to kiss all over S... not sure why... maybe those big blue eyes?
You are awesome. Incredible... My hero.
Post a Comment