I'm just wondering if you:
1. Ever go months without cleaning your shower?
2. Feed your kids mac and cheese for dinner?
3. Pretend like you don't hear your kids wake up, so that you can sleep a bit longer?
4. Eat brownies for breakfast?
5. Watch a movie in middle of the day?
6. Sometimes pick up the house 30 minutes before everyone comes home so that it looks like you've been working all day?
7. Waste time on blogs?
8. Read 4 books in 5 days, thus ignoring all your life duties?
9. Take coupons to the store and forget to use them?
10. Get in the car to go somewhere and end up somewhere completely unplanned?
'Cause I do!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Um, yes to all! I love your honesty!
Yes, yes, yes, yes, ten times YES!!! Especially the shower and the book thing!
Yes! Yes! And even more yes's! Loved reading about your life - and it's a great one.
I said yes to almost all of those. However, I'm not a fast enough reader to do 4 books in 5 days. And, sadly, I can honestly say that I have NO IDEA when the last time was that I cleaned my shower. I guess it's lucky for me that since I rarely have my contacts on in the shower, I don't even really know how bad it is.
Yes...have you been following me lately? Your kids are so cute- your big boys are all grown up. When did this happen?
yes to all! glad to hear i'm not the only one!
You are so funny!!!! I love it. We need to hang out more.
Post a Comment