Friday, July 16, 2010

Joys of a Summer Season

I love how nature and life our symbols of each other.  
Life is full of different seasons.  Some winter, spring, summer and fall.
I'm loving this season of my life.
Even though I'm EXHAUSTED by 9pm every night...
I still love it.  
Even the laundry part.  (ok, I tolerate that part)
It's seriously a joy to wake up to my children and my life.
However, I've allowed myself to stay in bed until 7am ALL week long. 
No working out this week.
Summer rocks:

Why are little girl in swimsuits SO darn adorable?


Nothing beats hanging out with your best friends ALL summer long 
(even if one  is your brother)

1, 2, 3 jump...oh, summer swimming

And of course, popsicle eating on the kitchen counter.  

3 comments:

goofy feet said...

yeah. it's nice to not have a schedule for a few months.i love how your boys are eating popsicles in their pjs! i always make mine take their shirts off and eat them outside!

tjayandjulie said...

I totally saw that suit at the store and loved it so much I wanted to buy it... but I couldn't think of anyone to buy it for! AHHHH... I'm with you on the whole summertime thing, the only bad thing is that it is almost over.

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

Hi Kristine! I was looking at other blogs and found yours today! I love blogging and I LOVED reading yours. We miss not seeing you and Bishop every week but I'm sure you are doing well. You have a beautiful family!