Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Is it normal?



Is it normal to feel sad that you are holding your last baby, looking at her small feet that get bigger everyday, seeing her morning smiles, listening to her sweet laugh, nursing her for the last time...oh, I'm so sad...trying to savor those moments. And, to make it worse, everyday Derek has been saying , "This will be our last two year old little boy" and he sure is cute:

4 comments:

Holly Park said...

Maybe the answer is that it's not the end?? Just kidding. It is so crazy how quickly they grow up! What a good mama. LOVE the pic of you and Eden.

Robin Lines said...

Such a cute picture! He looks so happy and he is absolutely darling.

Unknown said...

Kristine, your hair looks amazing in the photos. And the kids are so adorable. Great pics.

Becky said...

Yeah... I'm with Holly.. but truthfully, someday we each have to come to the 'end'.. and whether its after 3 or after 6... it is still hard! I COMPLETELY understand your pain... that is why I can't seem to stop! I never want to reach the end.. but know that I will.

You one heck of a lady. LOVE all the pics. And miss you. We're moving this week... I hope I survive. :)

I need your phone #. email it to me...

Love you.