2. I love dancing around the kitchen when no one is around...I even sing sometimes.
3. I talk to myself when I am driving.
4. I'm a democrat (just in case you didn't know...seems like you have to confess that in my circle of friends--and sometimes, it's better to not admit it--oops.)
5. I like to eat raw potatoes with salt and pepper.
6. I really love greasy french fries.
7. Sometimes I pretend that I am asleep so I can get out of being a mom for a few more minutes.
8. I bite my finger nails (not as often as I did when I was growing up, but it still happens sometimes)
9. I like some country music (Derek HATES country music....I know that is a strong word, and someday...I will tell you the 5 things my husband HATES...)
10. We caught a mouse in our house this week.

6 comments:
I'm setting your ten things to a country tune. Tell Derek I will be calling him tomorrow to sing it to him.
weird, I remember the raw potatoes... and seriously, we all do the sleeping thing. :)
The first time my mother-in-law saw me eat a raw potato with salt she about died. I've been doing it all my life.
And we love you even though you are a democrat, I mean raw potato eating country music person...hee hee. Love you lady.
I'd love to see this list of stuff Derek hates!!
I dance around the kitchen too! And the family room. It makes me feel happy even though I'm not a great dancer. I've even though about writing a post about how dancing is good for the soul. :)
I have never eaten a raw potato. Don't know if I want to try it . . .
Post a Comment