Oh my goodness, the look on her face when Derek is kissing her head!!! Priceless! Yes, girls are way different. I look forward to Abby getting older and going shopping with me, or going to a play and loving being a girl with her mom. Fun stuff.
Girls are different and so much fun! My Kirra is really learing to LOVE to shop and it makes me happy! What a darling little one you have!
She is gorgeous Kristine! Are you headed to Utah at all this summer? We HAVE to cross paths soon.. seriously! Okay.. so I am going to call you.. I am feeling like a slacker mom... with no summer schedule. Loved your ideas. I just need to keep you in my pocket!Love you.b.
Oh. . . .so adorable! She fits right in.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, the look on her face when Derek is kissing her head!!! Priceless! Yes, girls are way different. I look forward to Abby getting older and going shopping with me, or going to a play and loving being a girl with her mom. Fun stuff.
Girls are different and so much fun! My Kirra is really learing to LOVE to shop and it makes me happy! What a darling little one you have!
She is gorgeous Kristine! Are you headed to Utah at all this summer? We HAVE to cross paths soon.. seriously!
Okay.. so I am going to call you.. I am feeling like a slacker mom... with no summer schedule. Loved your ideas. I just need to keep you in my pocket!
Love you.
b.
Oh. . . .so adorable! She fits right in.
Post a Comment