HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON to all of you! Some of my favorite things about the season include the children participating in the church Nativity. They were asked to be the three wise men this year. I also love the Christmas music that N and G play on the cello and piano. And, I love hearing my husband's Christmas message he gives at church. And, I love all the CHOCOLATE! I love that it snowed this week and that we sat by a warm fire last night and played games as a family. I love that everything slows down for two weeks. I love that I feel really calm this season and have thought a lot about what Christmas is all about (if you were wondering...it's about our Savior, Jesus Christ). I love that I have been able to say "no" to some activities that could have made the season more crazy. I love that I have two Christmas trees. I love getting Christmas cards from all or our good friends. I love that my belly is getting huge...and I think it is a miracle that we are having a girl. I love that I am so in love with my children. I love that I'm spending my 13th Christmas with my best friend and the man I love. I love that I actually caught up on my Christmas Album (I scrapbook a layout for each year that D and I have been married--I was 8 years behind). I love that I already have gifts ready for my parents and in-laws. And, in case you were wondering, I really love each of you!
Merry Christmas!

3 comments:
What a lovely post, Kristine! I'm glad you're having a wonderful holiday. We're being lazy, too. David is on leave for two weeks, and I'm out of school, it's so nice. We got 9 inches on snow yesterday and we are loving it so much! The hot chocolate is just yummier this year! :) Have a great one and love to D and the boys.
Okay.... so when were you going to tell me that you started a new blog? I love reading about you Kristine! You are such an amazing woman.... I love and adore you with all my heart. Got your '2008 year in review' and saw this blog on the bottom.. so I had to check it out. Love it. And your letter was so cute... always is. I hope you are feeling well... not too tired. I will call soon. (i know i always say that.. huh. )
xoxoxoxoxoxox
Kristine - I was so excited to get your letter! Can't believe you still look so fabulous after 4 (almost 5) kids! I look forward to keeping in touch, now that I know you have a blog:)
Post a Comment