Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day!

Derek and his mom, Lucynthia, just walked out the door to help drive people to the polls to vote. I love knowing that they are doing their part to help people get to the polls and express their right to vote--which is just so darn  American it makes me want to cry.  Lucynthia brought us breakfast burritos and said our morning prayer for us.  She thank Heavenly Father for a nation where we have so many freedoms, especially the right to vote.  It was very touching for all of us.  Go America!  No matter how today turns out, we all can be grateful for the United States of America!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I've been thinking about you today Kristine! I hope you are enjoying your election day Friend!

tjayandjulie said...

Cute costumes. . . you guys are so awesome! We sure do miss the Lines Family. Good to see that all is well.