I can hardly believe that summer is over. N & G have been in school for 2 weeks now. I'm just so thankful we had a relaxing, fun-filled summer. I LOVE having my kids home during the summer. I miss them, but I am also getting use to the convenient routine that school provides. Here are some of our highlights from the summer:
Going to the Park:
Playing with S!
Finding S in the shower with his clothes on, more than once.
Swimming in our pool! (we are sooooo spoiled)
Celebrating G's 8th birthday with a Lego/Indiana Jones Party!
Going on a few hikes.
G's Baptism

1 comment:
Soren is soooo darling. Wow, I want to steal him. I love your family Kristine... what a great Mom you are. After reading this post, it is clear to me that we have to have one of your boys marry one of my girls. That way we will be connected FOREVER!
I am not kidding.
B.
Post a Comment