Thursday, April 3, 2008

Life is Like a Puzzle

So, I woke up this morning to a sick child, my pulled rib muscle and stuffy nose, a preschooler to get to the other side of town, a car to get into the dealership, a child to get to school, a friend's child to pick-up, 5 phone calls to make before 8:30am, breakfast to feed 4 hungry children, 6 loads of laundry to do, a child to watch later today, a husband that needs to help move a table across town, and a child to pick up from school at 3:45, a trip to the grocery store, and a dinner to feed my always hungry family of boys.

What to do....this is where my problem solving skills come in useful:

D will take E and three other preschoolers across town to school, take the car to the shop, help unload the table that he loaded into a truck at 8:30am.  Nat will pick the kids up from preschool while I pick her son up from playgroup.  We will have Cap'n Crunch for breakfast, G will get a good dose of Motrin, I will take my allergy medicine, 3 motrins, and a sudafed, N will walk home with a friend until the grandpa of the little baby I'm going to watch comes to pick her up.  As for the laundry....lets just hope I get at least 4 loads washed, folded and put away.  
As for dinner....who knows!  Can't have pizza...that's what we had last night!

Do you ever feel like your life is a circus, or that you are just treading water...never really getting anywhere?  How fun....it's a glorious ride.  One I don't think is worth missing.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Cecy said...

Kristine,

You did it! Your page is great! Wow what a day, good luck!

Cecy