Monday, March 9, 2015

You need to write.....

I'm not sure what this post is all about, other than, for weeks I have been getting a strong impression that I need to write on this blog again.  And, the impression will not go away.  It all started on a bright winter day when I took our dog (yes, we have a dog!) on a walk while the kiddos were all at school.  I get impressions now and then, but this was different...and it struck me deep to my soul.  YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE!

People, I'm not a writer.  I'm good at math.  I'm mediocre at cooking.  I sew straight lines.  I do many things better than write.  But, I have learned that when a prompting from the spirit comes. I. Should. Listen.

And, so, I'm writing.  The funny thing is...since that time...every single day, I have had things come to my mind, just random things, that I should write about.  My guess...perhaps someday an ancestor of mine will come upon these weak, failed writings and learn a bit more about crazy great, great grandma Kristine.  And, if that is really the reason, then that makes me happy.  I mean, really, who even reads blogs anymore.  Well, my husband does!  So I guess that is one reader I will have.

So, my friends of the blogging world, after a long vacation. I'm back.  I'm committed and I will write.  Dang it, I will write.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I will read!!!

Maelyn said...

It's about damn time. I'm so sick of that eagle project. 😃