*Life is really wonderful. I've really noticed the good in my life lately and how incredibly blessed I am. It's all in the noticing.
*Last night D and I were still awake at 11pm and decided to take a walk in the newly, fresh falling snow. It was magical. It was beautiful. It was peaceful. Thanks for the spontaneous idea D.
*I love watching my children, N and G, perform in orchestra and choir. Seriously so much fun. N is getting so good on his cello....which he puts a lot of work into, waking himself up early every morning to practice. And, Gabe rocks the show choir. Seriously had no idea how much fun that kind of stuff was. And, where he gets his confidence on stage....who knows?!?
*Having a dog is not as bad as I thought it would be. Our dog Daphne has officially become part of the family. She is adorable.
*Loved attending a fireside where the Imam from the local Islamic Center spoke about Islam. It brought back many memories of our study abroad at the BYU Jerusalem Center. I've always had an appreciation for this faith and find Muslims to be kind, good, faithful people. I'll never forget the first night we slept in Jerusalem and hearing the call to prayer. It's such a beautiful ritual.
*I've been doing yoga regularly for 1 year now. I feel like I'm trying to convert everyone around me to this form of exercise. Not really, but kind of. It's honestly been one of the most amazing things I've ever done for myself. No pressure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Maybe someday you will make me a yoga convert. Also nice try with the dog love, a certain small someone may have reported to me today that you got mad at her for barking!
@claire that Lizzie, telling all my secrets;)
Post a Comment