Friday, October 26, 2012

70 Years of an Incredible Lady!

In August, Derek's 5 siblings and him got together to celebrate 70 years of their mother, Lucynthia.  It was an incredible weekend.  It always is with this bunch.  Fun, food and lots of laughing and sharing.  I really lucked out in the in-law department.

Here are a few photos from their "photo-shoot", Lucynthia and her six kids:


I was lucky enough to join in on the celebrating!  


For those that have the privilege of knowing this fun lady, you know what I mean when I say, "There is no one in the world like Lucynthia."  How blessed we are to call her "mom".

2 comments:

Maelyn said...

Beautiful! I can attest to Lucynthia's awesomeness. :)

McEntire Family said...

Love love love these pictures! I don't know any of Derek's siblings, but I certainly know his amazing mom. What a fun idea! And a perfect way to celebrate being 70. Thanks for sharing Kristine!