I've said it many times, and I will say it again...friends rock. I feel so blessed thinking about the friendships that have been kindled throughout my life. I'm not deserving and hope that I'm as good of a friend to others as they are to me.
I was lucky enough to sneak off for a "Girls Weekend" with three of my dearest L.A. friends... that is where we all lived at one point. These ladies met me when I was 8 months pregnant with my first child. Our friendships have been through many things, many laughs, some tears, lots of wisdom and inspiration. I know I could call these ladies with any problems I have, anytime, and they would be there for me. I love them dearly. It had been 10 years since we were all together. 10 YEARS. Where does the time go??? We enjoyed ourselves in Palm Springs, at a lovely resort. Let's not wait ten years to do this again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
This picture makes me happy bc I missed Trista at our girls reunion recently! I'll consider this pic as a proxy of her. And Kristine, you are fab.
What fun, Kristine! Glad you got to have a get-away with friends!
I dream of doing stuff like this!
Could you look any hotter? Holy cow, Kristiney! Love ya, lady!
I can't believe it took me this long to read this! I usually partake of your awesome blog more frequently. That trip was simply fabulous! xox
Post a Comment