1. Thankful that this week will be a bit slower. Love holidays, love days off.
2. I purchased something from Amazon today, then cancelled the order 2 minutes later. Changed my mind. Then I put 10 items in my basket at gap/old navy/piperlime and came up to pay for it three times, then changed my mind. I'm so indecisive today.
3. The more money we make, the more frugal I become.
4. I've been i-phoned. I'm loving it.
5. Do we rake the leaves now, or wait until every single one has fallen?
6. Laundry...why do I dislike you SO MUCH?!?
7. When I'm asked what I want for Christmas I have the hardest time deciding.(a loft in NYC, a camera lens that costs more than my camera, a summer in Paris, a chef to cook for me every night, and world peace...am I dreaming too big?)
8. I'm so happy my family makes me laugh. Love laughing.
9. Love the movie, "Miracle on 34th Street" (the newer one)
10. Love peppermint hot chocolate.
I'm always having thoughts like these. It's like my brain never turns off. Anybody else feel that way?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You Can never dream too big ;) and I LOVE the newer Miracle on 34th street...it's my favorite christmas movie! Happy Thanksgiving!
I keep debating getting an iPhone, but keep talking myself out of it because of money ;) glad you got one, maybe you can convince me! Love all the posting lately my friend.
Post a Comment