Tuesday, May 31, 2011

10 Random Thoughts

1.  I love "60 Minutes".  I record it every week.
2.  Springtime and wind should not be allowed to mingle.
3.  I love my church ward (congregation for those that don't speak LDS lingo).   It's a very nice ward and I smile when I think about all of the good people.   We are extremely blessed.
4.  I love coconut shaved ice.
5.  I love my house.  We've had rocky relationships sometimes, but we've worked through them.  And, I think we might be together for a very long time to come.
6.  I love summer.  Today, my kids finish their school year and I get to see them much more.  That is the best part of summer.
7.  I love my friends.  Thank you all for being so good to an imperfect person like me.  I learn so much from each of you.
8.  I think every home should have at least two washers and two dryers.
9.  I love the colors red and yellow. In general, I love color.  The more, the merrier.
10.  I love flat shoes.  I wouldn't say I despise heels, but I have a special place in my heart for flats.

2 comments:

McEntire Family said...

You are so right about spring and wind - doesn't make for a very nice season! There are lots of dittos - thanks for being who you are!

Russ, Julie, and Kids said...

I loved finding your blog! And looking at your five-year book list... I just added a bunch to my goodreads list (are you on goodreads?) Thanks for sharing!