Sunday, April 10, 2011

I vote ....

 YES for MORE vacations!!

4 days at Disney World
+1 1/2 days at Universal Studios
+1/2 at the beach
+brothers and sisters (aka uncles and aunts)
+cousins
+family time
+yummy, yummy food!
-2 little kids (home with awesome grandparents)
=ONE AWESOME VACATION

Magic Kingdom
 D was obsessed with taking video clips with our new water proof, HD, small video camera.  Here is one of my favorites of G on the Jurassic Park ride:

After the ride!
sister A, and nephew W
A is pregnant with #4, a boy, and I love a pregnant belly...and I look horrible, wet from the rain, and rides!
W is a sweet kid, and we were happy they joined us for a day at Magic Kingdom!


love this pic!  the boys with the other cousin W
E playing drums at Epcot

Rock-n-Roll coaster with F &R&W...it was a blast hanging with these people!

Hollywood Studios...I like how even the road looks real...cracks and all!

The Tree of Life...Animal Kingdom

Hogwarts

The Magic Wand

Butter Beer and lunch at The Three Broomsticks

And, of course, THE BEACH

D loves to read at the beach, he did play plenty with the boys in the deep waves as well!


8 comments:

Wing and Alli said...

I vote yes too! That was so fun. Glad we got to share in the fun.

Claire said...

Looks awesome! So did you get a Flip, or something better? E is looking much more like a big kid now, I have to say.

Holly Park said...

I'll second your vote on vacay! Disney World is fun! How was Hogwarts?

Theresa said...

So jealous! I want to go to Hogwarts so badly!!!

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

my family is going on a big disneyworld vacay next year...this made me want to go NOW!!!!

McEntire Family said...

What a fun trip! So great to leave the little ones home and get to enjoy it all!

Unknown said...

I love the Three Broomsticks lunch pose. By the way, your family is adorable and becoming so adult! What a fun trip--we'll have to come next time.

Cass said...

What a great vacation, especially without the little ones! Your pictures reminded me that I miss Florida so much!