Looking for "Nessie" on Loch Ness, Scotland
Nagano, Japan...hanging with the snow monkeys

NYC

Gozilla Attacks in Kurihama, Japan

OK...I just really like this picture, it makes me miss Japan so much!

Hiroshima, Japan

Lake Country, England (what boy doesn't want to play in one of these beautiful ponds
that inspired poets like William Wordsworth and painters like Monet???)
Yep, that would be Stonehenge
And this would be Big Ben
Ice Festival, Sapporo, Japan

Hawaii (he's been there 3 times...do you hear me....THREE TIMES)
Phi Phi Islands, Thailand

That would be Mt. Fuji in the background...

Shores of Ireland
To his credit...we haven't been traveling as much as we use to...I guess it has something to do with having more kids, money going into our home, saving for his awesome college experience he will have someday, a business to run, etc....
Here's to more traveling in the future. I do love it and would be hopping on an airplane frequently if I could...Noah must be a boy after my own heart.

7 comments:
I love those pictures from Japan! That's how I remember your sweet boys, and mine for that matter. I miss it, too! I loved your post, I think the pictures say it all! I hope we get to go to England one day. Hope you all are well!
I love your post! Our kids are so blessed with experience, but they won't appreciate it until later ;)
BTW, we won an all expense paid trip to Cancun through Ultradent. But the kids can't go. I am having frequent teary eyes and panic attacks thinking about leaving without them. What do you think? Feel like they will be safe and sound with Nan, but I have never left them for more than a night.
What a well-traveled boy! What did you guys do in Japan? Lived there for awhile I am guessing? Someday I'd like to have pictures like the Lines' kids to put in my albums!
Okay, this post is making me feel like I never do anything fun. Can your family adopt me please?
He's right- you're kids truly are deprived. I'm pretty sure he's been more places than I have and I'm more than 20 years his senior!
Are you coming to Utah for the holidays? If so, we must get together! Email me or Jenny!
poor Noah! i guess he has been some pretty cool places... but has he ever experienced AZ? i think you guys need to plan a trip out here. i'm sure it would appease him!
Wow. He's right. none of those places look like any fun. Holy Cow!!! That kid has traveled far more than I have. Probably more than I ever will. Perhaps in another life . . .
Post a Comment